Monday, November 28, 2011

Native American Diorama

   Our Native American dioramas were due a few days ago. We had to choose between several Indian tribes, including the Plains Indians, the North West Coast Indians, the Desert Southwest Indians, and the Eastern Woodland Indians. I chose the Plains Indians because they are the kind of Indians we Americans think of today. I know that’s the kind I think of. A lot of other people did the Plains Indians, but there were a lot of other people who did the other kind of Indians. All the projects I saw were very creative.  One, Daniel’s Southwest Pueblo, I liked even better than mine.  I thought that was interesting because usually if you make something, yours is your favorite. I liked working on my diorama, and it was fun to see all the other projects on display.
--Max


No comments:

Post a Comment